How It Works
- Check out our Calendar, choose your date and reserve.
- 24 HOURS TO CANCEL RESERVATION FOR FULL CREDITS. (No refunds)
- You will then be prompted to indicate if you are painting as a couple (paint together on one canvas) or single . If you are meeting up with others, we will do our best to keep all groups together.
- Discounts are only made online or phone.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Dress casually.We are not responsible for fine purses, clothing and other client valuables.
- All supplies included: paint, canvas, easels, brushes, aprons, and great music.
- Snack bar (chips, Coca Cola products etc.) are for sale.
- Feel free to bring your snacks, hors d’œuvre, BYOW (bring your own wine) or juice
- Adult classes minimum age for entry is 18. Must be 21+ to consume alcohol.
- Get ready for a great time – see ya soon!
- VIEW POLICIES>>
|• Snack Bar & Coca Cola Products. Available to purchased.|
|• Wine Glasses may be purchased.|
|• Sparkle Juice may be purchased|
|• Music by DJ SevenArts|
Non-profit organizations (ministries, schools, social clubs, etc) can receive a 10% discount off our standard pricing ($35) when pre-paying for 15 painters or more.
Our ART Groups are designed to teach, grow and develop you as an artist. We offer fun classes for everyone taught by teaching professionals in painting, clay, drawing, and more. Choose your group: Click Here>
Special Occasions: Party with with Us!
We are that fun and unique place to host your next private party or social event! Bring your own snacks and your favorite bottle of choice of win and have a FUN time with your family, friends, or co-workers while bonding and creating your masterpiece to take home by the end of the party! Read More Information>> Call 404-919-9778 to speak to our program director and reserve your date.
Have a Party with Us!
Ministries Enjoy Couples Game & Paint Night
Non- Profit Organizations
Building Relationships Through The Arts Healthy relationships are a vital component of our health and well being. Our relationships are also a fundamental source of learning. The quality of the relationship deeply influences the hopefulness required to remain open to new experiences.