BRINGING RELATIONSHIPS CLOSER
Healthy relationships are a vital component of our health and well being. Our relationships are also a fundamental source of learning. The quality of the relationship deeply influences the hopefulness required to remain open to new experiences.
How It Works
- Check out our Calendar, choose your date and reserve.
- You will then be prompted to indicate if you are painting as a couple (paint together on one canvas) or single . If you are meeting up with others, we will do our best to keep all groups together.
- Discounts are only made online or phone.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Dress casually
- All supplies included: paint, canvas, easels, brushes, aprons, complimentary snacks (chips, etc.) napkins and great music.
- Feel free to bring your snacks, hors d’œuvre, BYOB wine, beer, or juice
- Adult classes minimum age for entry is 18.
- Get ready for a great time – see ya soon!
|• Complimentary Snacks Available|
|• Ice to Chill Wine Available|
|• Wine Glasses and Sparkle Juice may be purchased|
|• Music by DJ SevenArts|
Celebrate Your Special Occasions With Us!
We are that fun and unique place to host your next private party or social event! Bring your own snacks and your favorite bottle of choice and have a FUN time with your family, friends, or co-workers while bonding and creating your masterpiece to take home by the end of the party! Read More Information>>
Call today 404-919-9778 to speak to our program director and reserve your date.
Ministries Enjoy Couples Game & Paint Night
Make it a fun Couples Game & Paint Night that helps promote more communication and understanding of one another.
Non- Profit Organizations
Senior Citizen Groups
Senior Citizen Paint Day brings older individuals (55+) together to enjoy great company while being creative as they improve mental health and well being through the arts in a great atmosphere.