PLEASE READ HOW IT WORKS
- Check out our Calendar, choose your date and reserve.
- 24 HOURS TO CANCEL RESERVATION FOR FULL CREDITS. (No refunds) $10 Rescheduling Fee.
- You will then be prompted to indicate if you are painting as a couple (paint together on one canvas) or single. If you are meeting up with others, we will do our best to keep all the groups together.
- Discounts are only made online or phone.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Dress casually.We are not responsible for fine purses, clothing and other client valuables.
- All supplies included: paint, canvas, easels, brushes, aprons, and great music.
- Snack bar (chips, Coca-Cola products etc.) are for sale.
- Feel free to bring your snacks, hors d’œuvre,
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Beverage – juice, or soda) No bottles, only containers with beverage only.
- Adult classes minimum age for entry is 18.
- Get ready for a great time – see ya soon!
- VIEW POLICIES>>
PSC STUDIO DETAILS
|• Snack Bar & Coca Cola Products. Available to purchased.|
|• Wine Glasses may be purchased.|
|• Sparkle Juice may be purchased|
|• Music by DJ SevenArts|
We are that fun and unique place to host your next private party or social event! Bring your own snacks and your favorite beverage – sparkling juice, soda and so on and have a FUN time with your family, friends, or co-workers while bonding and creating your masterpiece to take home by the end of the party! Read More Information>> Call 404-919-9778 to speak to our program director and reserve your date.
Non-profit organizations (ministries, schools, social clubs, etc) can receive a 10% discount off our standard pricing ($35) when pre-paying for 15 painters or more.
COST FOR MEMBERSHIP:
First Family Member = $45 a month
Additional Family Member = $10 a month
Receive 20% off unlimited classes all month, including parties.
Receive membership card and begin your membership.
Call 404-919-9778 to sign up
Have a Party with Us!
Ministries Enjoy Couples Game & Paint Night
Non- Profit Organizations
Building Relationships Through The Arts Healthy relationships are a vital component of our health and well being. Our relationships are also a fundamental source of learning. The quality of the relationship deeply influences the hopefulness required to remain open to new experiences.