Building Relationships Through The Arts
Healthy relationships are a vital component of our health and well being. Our relationships are also a fundamental source of learning. The quality of the relationship deeply influences the hopefulness required to remain open to new experiences.
How It Works
- Check out our Calendar, choose your date and reserve.
- You will then be prompted to indicate if you are painting as a couple (paint together on one canvas) or single . If you are meeting up with others, we will do our best to keep all groups together.
- Discounts are only made online or phone.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Dress casually
- All supplies included: paint, canvas, easels, brushes, aprons, and great music.
- Snacks (chips, etc.) are for sale.
- Feel free to bring your snacks, hors d’œuvre, BYOB wine, beer, or juice
- Adult classes minimum age for entry is 18.
- Get ready for a great time – see ya soon!
- VIEW POLICIES>>
|• Complimentary Snacks Available|
|• Wine Glasses may be purchased.|
|• Sparkle Juice may be purchased|
|• Music by DJ SevenArts|
Kids/Teen/Adult Art Clubs
Celebrate Your Special Occasions With Us!
We are that fun and unique place to host your next private party or social event! Bring your own snacks and your favorite bottle of choice and have a FUN time with your family, friends, or co-workers while bonding and creating your masterpiece to take home by the end of the party! Read More Information>>
Call today 404-919-9778 to speak to our program director and reserve your date.
Non-profit organizations (ministries, schools, social clubs, etc) can receive a 10% discount off our standard pricing ($35) when pre-paying for 10 painters or more.
CFC (Combined Federal Campaign) “GIVE & PAINT” Corporate Team Building SPONSORED BY PAINTING FOR SINGLES & COUPLES
Have a Party with Us!
“…Using the Arts to help empower people impacted by vision loss.”
Seven Arts Center/Painting for Singles & Couples
Ministries Enjoy Couples Game & Paint Night
Make it a fun Couples Game & Paint Night that helps promote more communication and understanding of one another.