-Building Relationships in the Community-
How It Works
- Check out our Calendar, choose your date and reserve.
- 24 HOURS TO CANCEL RESERVATION FOR FULL CREDITS. (No refunds)
- You will then be prompted to indicate if you are painting as a couple (paint together on one canvas) or single . If you are meeting up with others, we will do our best to keep all groups together.
- Discounts are only made online or phone.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Dress casually.We are not responsible for fine purses, clothing and other client valuables.
- All supplies included: paint, canvas, easels, brushes, aprons, and great music.
- Snack bar (chips, Coca Cola products etc.) are for sale.
- Feel free to bring your snacks, hors d’œuvre, BYOW (bring your own wine) or juice
- Adult classes minimum age for entry is 18. Must be 21+ to consume alcohol.
- Get ready for a great time – see ya soon!
- VIEW POLICIES>>
|• Snack Bar & Coca Cola Products. Available to purchased.|
|• Wine Glasses may be purchased.|
|• Sparkle Juice may be purchased|
|• Music by DJ SevenArts|
Special Occasions: Party with with Us!
Have a Party with Us!
Ministries Enjoy Couples Game & Paint Night
Non- Profit Organizations
Building Relationships Through The Arts Healthy relationships are a vital component of our health and well being. Our relationships are also a fundamental source of learning. The quality of the relationship deeply influences the hopefulness required to remain open to new experiences.